Science Camps for Kids in Lancaster County, PA
Engaging, interactive and innovative. Fun, hands-on and imaginative. Aren’t these the words that describe your vision of what summer camp should be? If you have a child who enjoys science and you’re searching for an enriching summer camp for kids in the Lancaster County, PA region, welcome to Science Explorers!
Our summer science camps are perfect for curious and engaged children who love science — and for kids who like science just a little, but want to try something new! From building a rocket to dissecting a real shark to making a foaming monster, Science Explorers offers plenty of opportunities for discovery in the Lancaster, PA region.
Choose From Science Camps in the Lancaster, PA Area
The hands-on programs from Science Explorers go beyond what’s taught in the classroom. Our programs aim to provide your child with a love for experimentation, creation, teamwork, and learning. Our instructors are passionate about science, technology, engineering and math, and they teach an incredible range of topics. See how quickly your child gains confidence in science when he can learn about fascinating subjects from astronomy to zoology.
Our selection of half and full-day summer science camps for kids serve ages 4 to 11. Choose from:
- Far Out Space Academy — Does your camper love looking at the stars? Does making a dry ice comet sound like fun for child? If so, take a trip to the Far Out Space Academy, where learning about space is out of this world. This program is available for children ages 7 to 11.
- Potions, Powders & Polymers — In this camp, your 7-to-11 year old camper can explore the science behind the magic. Make summertime snow even in the heat of a Lititz, PA summer — camp was never this much fun!
- Take a Dive — This incredible exploration of sea life and oceanography lets your child discover the deep without stepping foot outside. They’ll dissect a real shark and check out the strange-looking creatures that call the sea their home. Take a Dive camp is available for children ages 7 to 11.
- Fizz, Bang, Boom! — At Science Explorers, we think chemistry and physics are a match made in heaven! This science camp lets your child participate in an engineering competition, create giant floating bubbles and perform incredible experiments. It’s available for children ages 7 to 11.
- Camps for children ages 4 to 6 — When your children can’t stop asking questions, it’s time to enroll them in our half-day science camps for young kids! Choose between the Science Explorers’ Junior Investigative Team and Junior Discoverers options, which let your child discover science, technology, engineering and math in a safe, age-appropriate way.
STEM Summer Camps for Kids
If you’re looking for a fun and enriching science camp in the Ephrata or Elizabethtown region, Science Explorers is here to help. Why sign up for the same old camps and programs when your child could have an experience that will excite him all year long?