Science Camps for Kids in Montgomery County, PA
Fun. Enriching. Innovative. Interactive. Isn’t this what you wish every summer camp could be? When you enroll your child in Science Explorers, you’ll see why we’re Montgomery County’s favorite science summer camp for kids. Our science camps cover a broad range of topics in a fun and enriching way. We never run a program unless we know your camper is sure to have a good time while they learn about about science, technology, engineering and math!
From Space to the Sea, Science Explorers Has a Summer Camp for Your Child
If your child expresses an interest in science, you’ll love our hands-on summer science camps. Our instructors take classroom learning to the next level and bring the learning focus to fun activities such as experimentation, collaboration, discovery and creation. Gaining confidence in science is easy when your child can explore fun topics such as astronomy! Check out our Montgomery County, PA science camps, including:
- Far Out Space Academy — When spending time outdoors at night turns into a discussion about the stars, planets and everything in between, let the Far Out Space Academy take over! Learning about space is out of this world for campers ages 7 to 11. Full and half-day sessions are available.
- Potions, Powders & Polymers — Make a rainbow, make summertime snow, or make a monster! That’s Potions, Powders & Polymers, the perfect place for your camper to discover the science behind the magic. This camp is ideal for ages 7 to 11 and is available in half and full-day sessions.
- Take a Dive — Go under the sea with this incredible scientific journey, where your camper can dissect a real shark! In Take a Dive, your campers can discover the strange creatures that call the sea their home and build a submarine. This camp is available for full and half day sessions for ages 7 to 11.
- Fizz, Bang, Boom! — Chemistry and physics are perfect together, just like your camper and Science Explorers! This camp lets your child explore a broad range of topics through engaging and collaborative activities. Perform incredible experiments, participate in a skills competition and more! Perfect for campers ages 7 to 11, and available in half and full-day sessions.
- Science camps for young children — If you have a child between the ages of 4 and 6 who can’t stop asking questions, why not try the Science Explorers’ Junior Investigative Team or Junior Discoverers? These half-day camps let your child safely explore fun topics in a broad range of disciplines. Help your child develop a lifelong passion for STEM with summer science camps from Science Explorers!
Develop a Passion for STEM in Your Camper
When you want a fun and enriching experience, no summer camp can beat Science Explorers. We align our science camp curricula with national science education standards, so your child’s summer experience will enrich him all year long. That’s why we have earned an excellent reputation in the Lansdale, Horsham, Ambler and Plymouth Meeting, PA region!