Science Summer Camps for Kids in Bucks County, PA
If building a rocket, learning about dinosaurs, or discovering the otherworldly creatures that live in the ocean sound like activities your child would enjoy, welcome to Science Explorers! At Science Explorers, our Bucks County, PA science camps help kids develop a natural interest in science. Our science camps cover diverse topics your child is sure to find fascinating. Best of all, because our summer camps are fun and rewarding, your child may not even realize he’s learning!
Develop Your Child’s Passion for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
When you enroll your child in our summer science camp, you’ll encourage a lifelong passion for STEM — a passion that may lead to a rewarding and fulfilling career later on in life. Our summer camps are perfect for kids of all ages, and include diverse topics such as:
- Far Out Space Academy — Stars, comets, planets, meteors, black holes — who doesn’t love space? The Far Out Space Academy encourages teambuilding skills through exciting activities such as creating a dry ice comet and building a rocket. Our kids’ summer camp is open to half- and full-day campers.
- Potions, Powders & Polymers — Has your child ever wished for snow in summer, or expressed excitement at the sight of a rainbow? If so, Potions, Powders & Polymers is the camp for you. Discover the science behind the magic during full- or half-day sessions. Be prepared to hear all about the erupting foam monster!
- Take a Dive — When a trip to the beach becomes a Q&A that covers sea life, wave motion and submarine technology, Take a Dive to this fun summer camp. Your camper can dissect a real shark, engineer a submarine and learn about life under the sea. Our camp is available to half- and full-day campers.
- Fizz, Bang, Boom! — Giant bubbles! Feats of electronic engineering! Skill contests! No matter what your kids are interested in, Fizz, Bang, Boom! has it all. This combination physics and chemistry camp exposes your camper to a broad range of science topics.
- Science summer camps for young children — Is your child age 4-6 a burgeoning Einstein? Enroll your young camper in the Junior Investigative Team or Junior Discoverers. These half-day camps are the perfect way to let your camper enjoy broad learning opportunities in a fun and safe way. With topics ranging from space to spiders, your camper won’t be disappointed!
Fun, Enriching Entertainment From the Experts in Summer Science Camps
Science camps with Science Explorers are fun! We won’t create a program unless we know your camper will enjoy it. That’s why we’ve earned an excellent reputation in the Doylestown, Newtown, Warminster and Bensalem, PA region. With Science Explorers, learning about science and having fun with interesting, hands-on activities happens at the same time. Plus, because our instructors design our programs to complement national standards, your camper will discover that summer camp helps throughout the school year!